EdAlliance has developed a simple, straight forward no fuss method of implementing Accelerated Reader in your classroom. This two hour seminar introduces you to the basic concepts of Accelerated Reader and together we develop an Action Plan for immediate implementation in your classroom.
The concepts we address are:
- The basic definitions used in AR – Book Level, Points, Interest Level, Reading Range
- STAR Reading Tests – How to administer, how to interpret the data generated
- Developing an Effective Classroom Monitoring System
- Using the TOPS Report Effectively
- Reviewing the Diagnostic Report Data
- Intervening for Student Success